For women who are choosing home or hospital birth, a doula is an invaluable resource.
What your doula care would include:
- two prenatal visits in your home to help prepare for the birth
- phone and email access both prenatally and postpartum to answer questions and process anything that may be happening
- 24 hour/day on-call two weeks before your due date
- continuous labor support from the time I arrive until about 2 hours after your birth
- one to two postpartum visits for breast feeding, to process your birth, and go over any questions you may have
- a back-up doula in case of an emergency that I cannot attend your birth
Please don’t hesitate to contact us to answer any questions you may have.